Please Note: We are looking for this junior candidate to reside in San Jose, CA
Founded in 2004, LightGuideOptics Group has been serving the photonics industry for more than 14 years. During that time, our global presence has grown to include 4 offices in 4 countries with over 150 employees. Each location provides a local presence within the community and markets it serves. This allows us to operate and respond within each region with specific requirements to better serve each customer and market.
With manufacturing in Livani, Latvia the company specializes in very high quality Medical and Industrial products. In 2009 LightGuideOptics, USA was founded with the purpose of domestic representation in this critical market.
We are seeking a qualified Junior Field Sales to grow our industrial fiber optic business revenue aggressively.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Selling single fiber optic assemblies and multi-fiber bundles, high power fiber optic assemblies for lasers and both standard and custom products for a variety of scientific and industrial instruments.
- Managing and expanding revenue in existing accounts.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities/revenue.
- Provide accurate sales forecasting and define strategies to achieve targeted growth.
- Collaborate with inside sales support, production management and technical engineers to meet the customers’ specific needs.
- All candidates must be self-motivated, able to work independently and also be a team player.
Requirements: Demonstrated ability to:
- Sell a variety of technical products.
- Manage existing accounts and grow the business within those accounts.
- Define and develop new accounts/business opportunities.
- Work with inside sales, engineering, and others to meet the needs of the customer.
- Experience with optical fiber, lasers, associated products a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Our business depends on high-quality information sharing. You will provide monthly and quarterly sales information to assist the organization in understanding its customers’ requirements with a view to the future as well as today.
- Travel as required.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in field technical and component sales.
- A B.S or related field minimum. An engineering degree is a plus. Technical experience is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of how to report, update and forecast sales.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Full-time base salary plus commission. In addition, we currently offer competitive benefits to all employees.