VTG is seeking a Junior Financial Analyst at Lake Hurst, NJ.
- Applies analytic and financial techniques in the evaluation of program/project budgets and spend plans.
- Analyzes budgets to ensure proper execution of funds and receipt of funds.
- Participates as a member of and/or supports the specified program or project team.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets financial data relating to Support Equipment acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project financial status and for receipt and execution of funds. Applies government-instituted processes for documentation and data management.
- Experience: A minimum of one (1) year experience in accounting, financial management or business analysis discipline. The Junior Financial Analyst is responsible for assisting more senior positions and/or performing functional duties under the oversight of more senior positions.
- Substitution: One (1) year of experience can be waived if person had an overall GPA of 3.5 or higher or having an advanced degree.
- Education: BA/BS degree
- Must have ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
This position is contingent upon contract award.