Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Junior Financial Analyst
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Multi-tasker that can proactively track program level financial data.
- Handles TO budget tracking & reporting across multiple TOs, weekly reporting to the DOJ.
- Individual must be capable of forecasting cost information and predicting cost issues that need to be addressed with Program Managers and other Management as required.
- Performs duties in support of Month End close Process, to include reconciliation of projects/accounts, review and analysis of monthly financial data.
- Responsible for various financial functions such as analysis, revenue forecasting, monthly and quarterly direct cost review, overhead cost review, and profitability.
- Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as FAR, other government regulations, GAAP, and CAS requirements.
- Prepares and maintains quarterly reforecast of sales, costs, and profit & loss.
- Capable of leading a detailed financial review with management and other corporate leaders.
- Creates, maintains, and updates financial databases and spreadsheets, and generates various financial reports as required.
- Assists the in planning for annual Direct and Indirect cost budgets.
- Performs monthly analysis and reporting of budget to actual cost/revenue/profit comparisons.
- Supports all audit activities for both internal and external audits.
- Performs monthly/quarterly/year end analysis and reconciliation on all programs.
- Coordinates with the billing staff to produce accurate invoices to customers. Supports all collection efforts.
- Performs weekly/monthly reviews and processes all indirect and direct costs.
- Supports all division program reviews.
- Supports proposal development and pricing as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of related experience in finance, including government contracting experience for multiple type contracts (FFP, CPFF, T&M).
- Requires understanding of all accounting and financial transactions to include cost review, reconciliations of accounts, and adjustments.
- Team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasker with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, Sharepoint and PowerPoint.
- Experience in Deltek, CostPoint, Cognos, and Hyperion is desired.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.