Fathead is a REAL.BIG.brand of officially licensed sports and entertainment graphic products. When it comes to high-definition wall graphics featuring professional athletes, animated heroes, entertainment characters, team helmets, stadiums and logos, we’ve got you covered.
The Junior Graphic Designer produces a range of creative products. This team member is ready for multiple tasks, team collaboration, tight deadlines, a high-volume workload and the opportunity to work with a passionate Creative Team.
- Manage and maintain a high volume of production projects
- Collaborate with the Frontline team to bring customer visions to life
- Collaborate with other Graphic Designers
- Display initiative in creative problem-solving and seek a thorough understanding of deliverable objectives
- Maintain email communication and relationships with vendors
- Support business development efforts by providing high-impact visual solutions
- Maintain knowledge of design trends
- Knowledge of the print process and proper file set-up for print production
- Passion for design in the print and digital realms with a portfolio to match
- Some experience working directly with print vendors
- Solid foundation of color, space, typography and formal design process
- Strong eye for detail
What’ll Make You Special
- Two years of experience in print production
- Experience with customer service
- Experience with vinyl print production
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, dental and vision insurance, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including chances to win trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We’re Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Fathead, where there’s no daunting hierarchy, “boss” is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you’re the one who will reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you’ll work, we’re dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you’re at it.
Fathead is an equal opportunity employer.