Our client is a Seattle-based design practice founded on the ideas that buildings serve as a bridge between nature, culture and people, and that inspiring surroundings have a positive effect on people’s lives. Led by five owners, the firm’s work can be found across the globe, with projects as wide ranging as huts to high rises, homes—often for art collectors—to academic, cultural and civic projects, museums and exhibition design, places of worship, creative production, urban design and interior design.
Currently, we are seeking a Production Artist to help maintain the efficiency of our projects.
Must haves –
- 1+ years of graphic design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- Experience packaging preflight files, creating in-print and digital content, preparing final press-ready files with supplied specifications, image retouching,
- Experience in a role like this with in an AEC company.
- Extensive knowledge of printing processes
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Desire to stay up to date with new production techniques and trends through research and education.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and balance multiple assignments
- An outstanding portfolio and experience that demonstrates clear knowledge of print production and design
Personal Attributes –
- Strong analytic, typographic and layout skills
- Strict attention to detail, and outstanding organizational, project management, file-organization and archiving skills
- Detail and task-oriented with a passion for excellence
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to positively impact a team
- Process-oriented and highly self-motivated
Nice to have –
- Experience with digital content such as websites, social media, online advertising and email campaigns
What can you expect from us?
- A creative work environment and colleagues who are collaborative, creative and inspirational
- Opportunity to grow professionally with excellent projects
- Check our culture page to learn about life at Olson Kundig
- Along with a dynamic work environment, Olson Kundig offers a strong benefits package, including contributions towards HSA from the company, currently doing a 4% match towards the 401K, bonus and profit-sharing plans for various qualified roles, 16 days of PTO, a monthly travel subsidy if you use public transportation and more…