We are looking for a Junior Help Desk Specialist to assist in the day-to-day providing of support and problem identification for a highly touted software development company in Fort Lauderdale. The candidate must be able to provide the background on problems that are escalated and attempts at diagnosis and resolution protocols used to the higher level of technical support. The successful candidate must be able to assist higher level Help Desk Specialists. This is an entry level position.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the background on problems that are escalated to the higher level of technical support including attempts at diagnosis and resolution protocols used.
- Provides technical support to users in the areas of e-mail, and standard Windows desktop applications.
- Working autonomously on assigned projects with the ability to provide deliverables on time.
- Performing after hours support duties and participating in on-call rotation as required to sustain network systems and service level agreements.
- Friendly demeanor and polished interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience supporting a Window-based desktop environment.
- Experience with incident troubleshooting and escalation.
- Experience supporting and administering a remote monitoring and management platform.
- Some college preferred or Certifications in Technical area. Plus 2 years minimum of IT related experience
- Comp TIA and/or relevant vendor certification, such as MCSA, A+, or Network + or equivalent preferred