Harvard Maintenance, Inc. is one of the largest and fastest growing, privately owned providers of high quality janitorial services in the United States. We are an industry leader and are well known for our innovative thinking and entrepreneurial spirit. Our success over the last fifty years stems from Harvard's Inverted Pyramid®, which recognizes that our front-line employees are the most important people in our organization. The Inverted Pyramid® ensures that our employees feel valued, are given the tools to be successful, and are empowered to execute in their roles. People are also at the center of our Core Values. Our People First core value clearly states that “we are a family organization that promotes respect and embraces diversity”.
The Jr. Information Security Analyst role will plan and carry out security measures to protect our organization’s computer networks and systems. The Jr. Information Security Analyst will work with team members across the organization in continuously improving Harvard’s information security posture. Responsibilities are continually expanding as the number of cyberattacks increases. This position is available in Miami, FL and reports to the Information Security Manager.
- Monitor and respond to alarms from Security Event and Information Management (SIEM) systems.
- Monitor and respond to alarms from Anti-virus systems. Deploy client updates to Anti-virus software.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly, information security checks.
- Administer and maintain vulnerability management software as well as coordinate remediation efforts with IT.
- Administer and maintain email filtering security tools.
- Conduct social engineering and phishing campaigns.
- Manage Multifactor Authentication for users.
- Prepare information security incident reports.
- Manage endpoint encryption solution.
- Test and evaluate new security tools.
- Monitor privilege access
- Validate change management procedures
- Coordinate with Managed Information Security Service (MSSP) providers.
- Participate in internal/external IT/IS audits
- 1-2 years of experience in IT systems including network protocols, operating systems
- 1-2 years of experience analyzing security logs
- 1-2 years of experience with information security tools such as Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), antivirus, email filtering, web filtering, vulnerability management, and endpoint encryption
- Understanding of NIST cybersecurity framework
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Information security certifications a plus, but not required
Harvard is offering a competitive salary structure including benefit package with medical, dental, life, and long-term disability (LTD) insurance along with 401K Savings Plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer