E3/Sentinel seeks Professional Support Staff to join our growing team in support of our federal government client - Department of Justice - United States Marshal Service - Office of Protective Intelligence. The position is located in Crystal City on client site.
E3/Sentinel seeks a Data Analyst to join our team in support of our federal government client - Department of Justice - United States Marshals Service (USMS) - Office of Protective Intelligence.
This position performs the following regular work responsibilities:
- Performs data analysis
- Uses basic analytic techniques to support the work of the office
- Assists in the development of program documents, materials, and submissions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Possess strong data entry skills and the ability to create routine reports from data gathered.
- Ability to work well with teammates in a quick-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work 12:00 PM-8:00PM shift
- 1-2 years of experience; preferably supporting a government client (internships included)
- Active TS/SCI clearance
E3/Sentinel is a mission-focused services and solutions company that specializes in helping federal clients solve their most challenging business problems. Our motivated and technology-enabled workforce utilizes proven management and technical consulting practices and applies agile principles and data-driven decision making to enable our clients to better meet mission requirements. We create significant value for our clients by bringing subject matter expertise across the federal marketplace in the disciplines of Acquisition Lifecycle Management, Program Management Support Services, Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance, and Facilities and Engineering Management. Excellence, Accountability, Community, Humility and Integrity are the core values of E3/Sentinel. We are recognized leaders in the management consulting community as trusted partners to federal agencies and to industry. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture is contagious, and we always maintain a genuine reputation.
E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.