The role of a Junior Administrative Analyst is both demanding and rewarding job built on the foundation of exploitation, analysis, and sharing of information. This is a career where being proactive is key.
T-Rex analysts support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Counterterrorism and Criminal Exploitation Unit (CTCEU). Analysts Investigate non-immigrant visa holders who violate their immigration status as well as scrutinize the activities of known or suspected terrorists and terrorist associations.
• The Junior Administrative Analyst is responsible for building reports to determine the legal status of visitors and students who entered the country on a specific visa.
• Daily responsibilities of the Junior Intelligence Analyst include researching over 22 government and open source (OSINT) databases to determine status violations.
• In order, to meet our mission goals each Junior Intelligence Analyst will have a daily quota of reports that must be met.
• Bachelor of Arts or Science degree and a minimum of one (1) year of experience in research, intelligence or threat analysis
• Associate's Degree and four (3) years' experience in intelligence and threat analysis,
• High School diploma with six (5) years' experience in intelligence and threat analysis.
• Current Secret Clearance (DoD) required
• Current Top-Secret Clearance (DoD) a preference
Established in 1999, T-Rex Solutions, LLC is a proven mid-tier business providing data-centric mission services to the Federal government as it increasingly tries to secure and leverage the power of data. We design, integrate, secure, and deploy advanced technical solutions for our customers so they can efficiently fulfill their critical objectives. T-Rex offers both IT and professional services to numerous Federal agencies and is a leader in providing high quality and innovative solutions in the areas of Cloud and Infrastructure Services, Cyber Security, and Big Data Engineering.
T-Rex is constantly seeking qualified people to join our growing team. We have built a broad client base through our devotion to delivering quality products and customer service, and to do that we need quality individuals. But more than that, we at T-Rex are committed to creating a culture that supports the development of every employee's personal and professional lives. T-Rex has made a commitment to maintain the status of an industry leader in compensation packages and benefits which includes competitive salaries, performance bonuses, training and educational reimbursement, Transamerica 401(k) and Cigna healthcare benefits.
T-Rex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.