Magni Kalman Design, an award-winning contemporary interior design firm located in Los Angeles, California, is currently recruiting for Junior Interior Designers with 1-2+ years of experience in luxury residential interior design.
· With oversight from senior project managers, provide timely and proficient assistance
in all phases of residential projects;
· Work with design teams to develop presentation materials utilizing Photoshop and
Sketchup for multiple interior design projects;
· Work directly with senior project managers to develop interior design documentation
packages utilizing AutoCAD or Revit;
· Process and coordinate furniture orders with vendors and fabricators.
· AutoCAD®, Sketchup®, and Adobe Photoshop® program proficiency is essential;
· High-level order processing and order expediting knowledge, and experience with
Design Manager software is a plus;
· Excellent time-efficiency and ability to multi-task;
· Strong organizational and communication skills;
· 1-2+ years of luxury residential Interior Design experience, and knowledge of high-
end residential furniture and fabric lines.
E-mail email@example.com your letter of interest, including your salary requirements, with your current resume and portfolio. Please, no staffing agencies or telephone calls.
We offer a professional working environment, excellent compensation and benefits package including group retirement plan, health and dental insurance. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Visit www.magnikalman.com for more company information.