We are a Long Island based multi-disciplinary firm with expertise in the hospitality industry seeking sharp level headed and well rounded candidates with excellent technical, design and documentation skills. We have a small closely integrated team allowing for a broad professional experience, great learning environment and plenty of room to grow and expand your career.
- Schematic blocking and planning through complete construction documents
- Specification and construction detailing
- Working independently, as a team and the ability to lead junior staff.
- Professionalism to work with clients and outside consultants
- Managing 2-4 simultaneous project at different phases of development.
- CA submittals, RFI’s, site meetings and field reports
- Ability to travel to NYC for site meetings (travel expenses reimbursed)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Experience developing construction documents and details
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and Bluebeam preferred but not required.
- Awareness of NYC building codes, ADA and ANSI
- Self-motivated, energetic, highly organized and the ability to meet deadlines
- A positive attitude
- Sense of humor
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Personal days
- Bonus time off
- Health insurance contribution
- Referral program
- A great family type work environment and impulsive ice cream breaks
- Professional recognition in publications and awards in which your projects are featured.
Please submit resume and portfolio along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
This position is NOT available for sponsorship