Junior Logistics Analyst
CACI International Inc. is looking to hire a Jr. Logistics Analyst to provide a wide range of support in the area of Product Support Management and Integrated Logistics Support.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Responsible for supporting the Product Support Management and Integrated Logistics Support
- Gather logistics information in all Product Support areas including Training, Maintenance, Technical Data, Supply Support, Design Interface, etc.
- Research tasks that include Independent Logistics Assessments (ILAs), Property Accountability research, Logistics planning and scheduling.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Candidates must possess a working knowledge of the DoD/Navy logistics regulations and the acquisition process.
- Candidates must have the ability to research documents/plans, analyze information, and assist senior logisticians
- Candidates must have excellent skills in MS Word, EXCEL, Powerpoint and Project.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Candidates should be able to develop presentations in response to tasks from the customer that are comprehensive and accurate.
- Candidates should be able to work independently, with some supervision, on specific tasks, after initial training from senior logisticians
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.