Gryphon Technologies, Inc. (Gryphon) is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today’s U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Qualified candidate will:
• Provide account management for spares funding in support of fleet modernization efforts;
• Interact and advise customers, through the application of specific program knowledge, in the execution of logistics program management tasks;
• Track the status and execution of spares funds, collect relevant contract data for the customer, and ensure benchmarks are met;
• Provide account management representation in Integrated Product Teams, conferences, and meetings;
• Develop, review, edit and coordinate program funding documentation such as plans, schedules, briefings, reports, correspondence, technical instructions, technical procedures or related material;
• Conduct supervised research into specific programs to validate spares requirements, and prepare and report findings to the customer;
• Access financial database to update funding documentation as required by the customer;
• Create and maintain master files/schedules related to program history, execution and status for the life of the program; and
• Provide other program management support as required.
• Duties could include involvement in account management of spares funds and other duties as assigned.
• The candidate should possess the ability to track, process, produce and distribute deliverables and monitor comment status; collect and analyze performance data; assess and quantify cost/ schedule/ performance and risk; and prepare and coordinate inputs for acquisition documentation, status reports, briefings and information inquiries.
A Bachelor's degree is required.
A minimum of two to four years of experience is required.
Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel is a plus.
One must have good written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills. Ability to follow directions is a must. Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team. A Security Clearance or the ability to obtain one will be required. U.S. Citizenship required.