Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI), is seeking a Junior/Mid-Level Tactical HWIL Operator/Integrator in Huntsville, Alabama. At MTSI, our more than 1,200 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company where culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is co-owned by more than 1,200 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join us as we grow.
Why is MTSI known as one of the Best Places to Work in Huntsville for 10 years in a row?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most critical programs.
Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide discussions three times a year.
- Great Benefits: start with 20 days PTO, 10 holidays, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in annual tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan. As employee owners, the choice is simple to take care of people and each other.
- Track Record of Success: We will celebrate 27 years in business in 2020. We'll also be celebrating 27 years of consecutive growth.
MTSI’s core capabilities are Systems Engineering and Integration, Modeling and Simulation, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition and Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and cyber/space/homeland defense.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
MTSI is seeking tactical HWIL Operators/Integrators to support a government Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) lab. The selected candidates will support integration, checkout and test operations for a variety of testing activities using tactical GMD software in a HWIL architecture. The selected candidates will be responsible for learning and understanding tactical system procedures to include system startup, execution and shutdown, post processing, data compressing and electronic pushing of tactical log files for archival into data management servers. Candidates will become familiar with lab test operations and procedures and take direction from Test Directors for each test or integration activity.
- Understanding of basic UNIX or Linux commands
- Candidate must be a self-starter, have strong written and verbal communication skills and be capable of working in a team environment.
- Must have current Active SECRET CLEARANCE
- Prior software testing background with experience in the development of software test plans, test procedures and test reports
- Experience with HW/SW integration in an integrated lab environment.
- Current working knowledge of Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) programs and operational knowledge of the Ground-based Missile Defense (GMD) program.
- Prior experience with tactical Ground Systems elements to include GFC/CLE/IDT and GMDSim
- Prior work experience in MDA System Test Labs (STL’s) or related engineering labs highly desired.
- BS degree in a scientific or engineering discipline, or 2+ years of demonstrated experience in operating/testing/integrating HWIL systems
Please Note: U.S. Citizenship is required for most MTSI positions.