At Gallup, we’re busy building a new cohort of entry level .net developers. We’re looking for people who are excited to work within an Agile Scrum environment on some of our most highly trafficked sites, use over 1 million lines of code to create innovative solutions that customers actually use and put their newly acquired college education to practice. If this sounds like you, we want to get to know you.
As an entry level .net developer at Gallup, you’ll join a team of talented developers who help you deepen and grow your knowledge of .net solutions and coding practices. Whether it’s the latest from Amazon Web Services or internal package sharing, you’re guaranteed to be challenged. From working on projects that focus on wellbeing, strengths and engagement, to developing systems that allow us to analyze what the world is thinking, our IT teams spend their days developing technology that positively changes the world. Join us as we continue building our world-class flagship platform,Gallup Access, where we create exciting solutions to some of the world’s most pressing problems.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS or a related field
- A foundational understanding of C# development and coding practices
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
What we offer:
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to work in the latest technology stacks
- Cutting-edge technology solutions for our clients
- Flexible and casual work culture
- Highly-tenured mentors and engaged coworkers and partners
- World-class managers who guide and empower associates based on their unique skills and strengths
- A beautiful downtown office which sits on the Missouri River and boasts 50 acres of land
- Onsite benefits, including state-of-the-art child development center, cafeteria, federal credit union and workout facility
Why Omaha? Welcome to the Silicon Prairie, where inventors, investigators and technology innovators call home. Located in the middle of America, Omaha, Nebraska, is the hub of our nation’s fiber work. Consistently ranking on Forbes’ list of best U.S. cities to raise a family, this Midwestern mecca of technology offers everything from creativity and community to economic stability and affordable living.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.