CTDI is a large scale logistics repair and engineering company that services the country’s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 16,500 employees worldwide.
This position is responsible for measuring and driving the performance of an assigned customer program – this includes key performance metrics, production, quality, customer communication including formal presentation, and attaining the necessary technical support to ensure the success of the program. The ability to interpret and comprehend contract language is a plus for this position, as well as a background in fast paced production environment. Experience in the telecommunications or cable industries is preferred.
- Act as primary point of contact for the local customer on operational and performance issues.
- Monitor project performance to customer requirements and expectations.
- Issue regular reports on program performance.
- Coordinate work of various functional groups such as: operations, IT, quality and billing.
- Identify areas of non-conformance and develop remedial plans
- Manage inventory levels to ensure timely order fulfillment.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner via a customer-defined escalation process and coordination of internal resources
- Conduct regular meetings with Operations/Business managers to ensure customer needs and timelines are achieved.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be an organized, detail oriented and self-motivated individual
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of team.
- Flexibility to travel is required.
- B.S. Degree in Business, Project Management, Supply Chain or related discipline is required.
- 3 years Program, Project, or Operations Management experience in a fast-paced operation.
- 3 years working in a distribution or forward logistics operation.
- Proficiency in MSOffice (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Project), report preparation and data analysis.
- PMP Certification preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience with quality systems a plus.
- Experience in the telecommunications or cable industries is preferred.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career! EOE, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI's HR Department. CTDI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered.