IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides first level production support to service center personnel
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of the company’s technical capabilities and processes appropriate to customer’s needs
- Create test plan and cases; perform regression testing and documentation
- Acts as a liaison between internal and external clients on the implementation of new products, data compatibility, gathering and analyzing of test data, and key management
- Train users on existing software
- Completes other duties as assigned
- Ability to translate client requirements into a structured plan outlining steps that reflects the objectives
- Parse client’s data files
- Utilize custom software tools to map client data and createprogramming logic to provide missing data elementsto fulfill requirements
- Accurately creates the required output files for personalization
- Develops scripts using procedural logic to create carriers
- Create and validate test (BAP) cards in a testing and production environment
- Implement customer requirements or changes effectively
- Provides adequate release documentation that describes program development, installation, and operating procedures
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor’s degree in related field or a minimum of 2-4 years programming experience.Must be able to effectively communicate in English with strong written and verbal skills. Requires excellent problem solving and listening skills.
- Experience with programming or scripting languages; Object-Oriented programming is a plus
- SQL and/or SSRS experience/knowledge is a plus
- Able to provide consistency and accuracy in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work well independently or as a team
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English with strong written and verbal skills
- Requires excellent problem solving and listening skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have excellent computer skills and knowledge of various Windows operating systems
Must have excellent computer skills and knowledge of various Windows operating systems.Experience with programming requirements for various card production machines is helpful.Minimum Travel may be required
Must be United States citizen (dual citizenship may be allowed)
IDEMIA is anequal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.