Why Work for JFC Global?
JFC has been voted Simply the Best Staffing Agency by Harrisburg Magazine for 12 consecutive years! Our presence in central PA has only strengthened since our founding in 1975, and our family-focused, encouraging work environment has helped us get voted one of the Best Places to Work in PA! for 9 years. JFC has also been named Best in Staffing for its 5th year in 2018, a title that is only awarded to 2% of all staffing companies throughout the U.S. and Canada.
JFC Global is an established company that has a smaller, entrepreneurial feel without the red tape of a larger organization. We're growing by leaps and bounds and are looking to hire a few recruiters for our three verticals (IT, Engineering, and Finance). For the past 40+ years, our business has been centered around the positive experiences and results which our expert, certified recruiters provide candidates and hiring managers here in south-central PA.
After completing our rigorous training program, JFC Global's recruiters are equipped to counsel and represent local, highly-capable professionals who are especially talented in their respective fields. New recruiters at JFC learn how to build relationships with these professionals and connect them with potential employers one step at a time, receiving individual guidance from managers, colleagues, and an experienced mentor along the way. Over time, you will be able to take on more tasks yourself, not only supporting your team also building your own book of business.
It isn’t necessary that you have previous experience in one of these fields (information technology (IT), engineering, or accounting/finance), or that you have a background in HR and/or recruiting. Instead, the experience you acquire while working with industry experts will allow you to constantly learn new things about a growing field.
What you need:
- A strong work ethic and sense of accountability
- Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone, and in writing
- An open mind, allowing you to take constructive criticism, suggestions, and advice in stride
- An unwavering dedication to providing excellent customer service, and supporting all customers in an ethical manner
- Flexibility to change tasks quickly, and to abandon one plan for a new one
- The ability to prioritize tasks and approach each one with a strong sense of urgency
- Impeccable critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Curiosity, and a little bit of competitiveness
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required
What we offer:
- Meaningful work, and the chance to positively impact other’s lives
- A supportive, family-focused company culture
- Longevity and a fantastic reputation within the recruiting industry
- A forward-thinking mindset; a nimble company that can make decisions without a lot of red tape or restrictions
- Continual investment in new technologies and tools to help the entire company excel and grow
- An entrepreneurial approach with the flexibility to bring your individual input and ideas into your work
- Training, materials, and fully-paid testing to acquire industry certifications
- Base salary plus a newly-enhanced, tiered bonus plan with no cap!
- Profit sharing
- A rewards program for employees to recognize each other for their outstanding customer service, and for the support they provide one another
- Top Performer Club with multiple tiers in which you can earn trips, half-day Fridays in summertime, extra PTO, and more!
- Paid holidays (including your birthday), and ample PTO that grows as your tenure does with us!
- Health insurance, dental, vision, LTD/STD, and 401k
- Employee-run community service program, targeted to an employee-selected charity (or two) each year
If you're interested in learning more, don't wait to apply! We’d love to have more people become a part of what we do!