Job Description: A middle-market focused office seeks a Junior Sales Associate that will focus on creating relationships with new companies and retaining the existing client base. This position involves cold calling new potential clients from a database, analyzing financials and assisting in the underwriting process. The junior sales associate will provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed. Work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Marketing and Cold calling; Sending emails to potential clients.
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients.
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Work with the underwriters in reviewing client financials and required loan documents.
- Working with sales team when closing sale.
- Maintaining database of prospective client information.
- Manage third-party due diligence including appraisal, engineering, environmental, seismic and credit reports; review reports and identify underwriting risks and recommend solutions to mitigate unacceptable risks.
- Work directly with borrowers to obtain required financial and collateral information as well as resolve underwriting issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential and existing customers.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- College degree or equivalent.
Interested parties should send an email to email@example.com