The leading Managed Security Service Provider for enterprises and organizations has exciting new job openings for qualified candidates looking for a challenging career in Network Security. Xapiens offers to their employees an excellent compensation package that includes competitive salary, bonuses, health insurance, life insurance, sick leave and paid vacation. Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Develop secured Web based applications for UNIX and Windows based platforms. Prepare quality, detailed systems designs and functional specifications of client-side and server-side applications. Document and communicate software architectures and designs to other members of the team.
Qualified candidates must have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical/computer engineering, or a related degree program
- At least 2 years of experience for Junior position and 7 for Senior position in software/systems design & development
- Familiarity with reactive web application design and frontend frameworks such as Angular or React
- Familiarity with backend JSON API design
- Proficiency in SQL, preferably MySQL
- Proficiency in UNIX-based operating systems
- Familiarity with Active Directory and LDAP
- Ability to work under pressure, travel abroad as needed and work flexible hour schedules
- Excellent communications skills (English & Spanish)
- A DOD security clearance (or the ability to obtain one)
Desired Qualifications include:
- Familiarity with TCP/IP networking, network security, public-key infrastructure, or other contemporary security fields.