Federal Hill Consulting is seeking a Junior SharePoint Developer to support the Transportation Security Administration’s application development initiatives. Our software development teams develop applications that directly enable TSA to further its mission.
The successful candidate will work with the TSA's SharePoint team and Product Owners to deliver products that address all aspects of TSA's mission. Using their sharp analytical skills and knowledge of TSA systems and business practices, the SharePoint Developer will help document stakeholder needs, analyze the fundamental and detailed business requirements and create deliverables for stakeholders and TSA Management.
Current opening is for candidates with SharePoint Development experience. Successful candidates must be able to interface with clients, and to provide briefings, training, and supporting documentation when required.
- Provide day-to-day support for OAPM/ORCA sites, including updates, maintenance, and management
- Configure OOTB iShare functionality as required
- Maintain site structure and hierarchy
- Have input into the development of new business process management tools
- Supporting training document development and conducting training, as needed
- Manage access control and site permissions
Specific requirements include:
- 2-5 years of experience working in a SharePoint 2013 environment
- Experience using Office 365
Due to Federal Government Requirements all candidates must be US Citizens