At Gallup, we’re busy building a new cohort of entry level software quality assurance specialists. We’re looking for people who are excited to design and implement quality assurance plans and procedures and who get jazzed up about identifying potential glitches before they become major problems. If you’re ready to put their newly acquired college education to use and help us solve the world’s most pressing problems, we want to get to know you.
As an entry level QA specialist at Gallup, you’ll join a team of engaged coworkers who help you deepen and grow your knowledge of quality assurance. From working on projects that focus on wellbeing, strengths and engagement, to analyzing systems that allow us to learn what the world is thinking, our QA team spend their days ensuring that the technology we build positively changes the world. If you’re known for your high-quality work, attention to detail and dedication to excellence, join us and put your greatest strengths to work.
What you need:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree required
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
What we offer:
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to work in the latest technology stacks
- Cutting-edge technology solutions for our clients
- Flexible and casual work culture
- Highly-tenured mentors and engaged coworkers and partners
- World-class managers who guide and empower associates based on their unique skills and strengths
- A beautiful downtown office which sits on the Missouri River and boasts 50 acres of land
- Onsite benefits, including state-of-the-art child development center, cafeteria, federal credit union and workout facility
Why Omaha?Welcome to the Silicon Prairie, where inventors, investigatorsandtechnology innovators call home. Located in the middle of America, Omaha, Nebraska, is the hub of our nation’s fiber work. Consistently ranking on Forbes’ list of best U.S. cities to raise a family, this Midwestern mecca of technology offers everything from creativity and community to economic stability and affordable living.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.