“How would you like to make an impact?” Come and join our team where our purpose is serving individuals with disabilities! Are you ready to explore new opportunities?”
When you join ServiceSource, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become a part of the ServiceSource family, a group of talented men and women who drive innovation, embrace change, and celebrate the global community.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
These duties and responsibilities will be rated on the Annual Performance Review.
- Cook food in large quantities according to the menu and number of persons to be served.
- Cutting and preparing all varieties of meat, poultry, and fish including the safe operation of tools.
- Complies with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene and health standards. Observes proper food preparation and handling techniques.
- Keeps work area neat and clean at all times; cleans and maintains equipment used in food preparation.
- Perform other such duties as requested by the Sous Chef.
- Serve meals. Make box lunches, assemble and pack the meal components for pickup.
- Maintain high standards in food handling, serving, and replenishing in compliance with sanitation requirements of the food code and state and local laws/regulations resulting in a satisfactory or higher rating in Health inspections.
- Maintain high standards of cleaning and sanitation in the interior and exterior of the dining facility cleaning in compliance with sanitation requirements of the food code and state and local laws/regulations resulting in a satisfactory or higher rating in Health inspections.
- Follow standard operation procedures to maintain consistency of service performed.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner and in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
Qualifications: Education, Experience and Certification(s)
- At least 1-3 years of experience working in a food service environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A well organized and self-directed individual who is a team player.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be able, after training, to operate cooking equipment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and respond to customers and employees. The employee frequently is required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to walk, and sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The ability to travel in support of the Organization’s mission.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
What We Offer – for Benefit Eligible Employees May Include:
Because ServiceSource hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- Health coverage for you and your family through Medical, Dental, and Vision plans.
- Financial protection with 100% company paid Disability, Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance.
- A 403(b)-Retirement plan in which the company matches dollar for dollar on a generous percentage matching up to 3% of your contribution.
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending and Health Savings accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- To help you manage your work and life needs, we offer an Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program, and Tuition Assistance.
- A generous paid time-off program in which the benefits increase based on your tenure with the company.
ServiceSource is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If accommodation is needed in the application process, arrangements can be made with the local regional office http://www.servicesource.org/contact-us.We are an E-Verify Employer and a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks are required for all employment positions.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT:
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information