The Junior Staff Accountant/Administrator will contribute to the efficient and effective working of the finance department by executing daily tasks with a strong attention to detail. This role will utilize strong accounting knowledge, time management skills, and effective problem solving to ensure success.
- Administration and organizational support for VP of Finance and the Controller.
- Monthly treasury and payroll accounting:
- Journal entry preparation.
- Reconcile daily, weekly, and monthly banking transactions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Provide support for all treasury related activities.
- Audit contractor invoices.
- Other general bookkeeping tasks as assigned.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Accounting, Finance, or related concentration.
- Minimum of 10 years basic accounting and bookkeeping experience.
- GAAP knowledge and international experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in accounting computer systems: Microsoft Dynamics AX, SAP, and Microsoft Office - specifically Excel and PowerPoint is preferred.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to work independently or with a team and meet deadlines.
- Must be well organized, accuracy, efficiency, attention to detail, analytics, strategic planning, problem-solving, adaptability, and determination.
- Positive & proactive attitude with ability to address issues, follow up and implement solutions as required.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Development & Training
Click Here To Apply