Atlas Technologies, Inc is leading the way in the USCG’s newest technologies and systems. Our immediate opening is for a Junior Systems Administrator to support our USCG customer. We are looking for passionate and flexible IT professionals who work in a team environment and is responsible for assisting with the IT solutions developed by the Unified Communication (Messaging), Desktop Engineering, Virtualization, and Server Engineering teams. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of IT technologies, be detail-oriented, and communicate effectively.
- Essential duties, functions and areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the generation of documentation such as security documentation, deployment instructions, etc.
- Assist with providing a wide range of engineering services related to Exchange 2010/2016 and the o365 collaboration suite configuration, migration and deployment.
- Research and assist with developing solutions to resolve identified issues.
- Assist in the deployment, engineering, and maintenance of various information technology systems by working closely with different IT Teams that support both our virtual and physical environments.
- Work within a team environment supporting tier II and III level troubleshooting.
- US Citizenship
- The ability to interact with new technology with minimum instruction
- The ability to create detailed reports
- Hands-on troubleshooting and conflict resolution experience.
- Detailed and documented testing methodologies and processes.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- IT Documentation experience.
- An Associates Degree or higher
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Highly organized, critical thinking skills with an understanding of the following:
- Exchange 2010/2016 and the o365 collaboration suite configuration and implementation.
- Skype for Business and Teams configuration and implementation.
- Windows 10 system administration
- Experience with Virtualization technologies (Hyper-V and VMware)
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2016 administration and infrastructure
- Active Directory and Directory Management Systems
- SCCM, MDT, WDS, VMware orchestration
We’d Be Impressed If You Had:
- A detail orientated work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of the fundamentals of servers, workstation, O365, Teams and Skype for Business
What is Atlas, you ask?
Atlas is a fast-growing information technology services company servicing a range of DoD customers. Our core values directly contribute to our success and growth. Atlas enjoys success by combining nimble management, a top-notch technical team, and unequaled customer service. We are extremely passionate about our platform, as well as our relationships among our team and with our customers.
Life at Atlas
Our focus can be summed up succinctly – To create a positive impact for our clients, community, and country, we integrate reliable, intuitive IT solutions for the warfighter.
Atlas offers you:
Growth potential and ability to lead change
Company leadership that believes in learning, teaching, passion, and flexibility
Challenging, motivating and fun work environment
Company culture that is guided by our core values
Agile product management methodologies with minimal process overhead
Atlas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or protected veteran status. Visit our careers site to apply and join our growing team of professionals. Visit us on Facebook and Glassdoor to learn more about Atlas.