At Gallup, we’re busy building a new cohort of technology associates and we’re looking for the perfect technical project manager. We want someone who gets excited about planning and executing programs, especially ones that deal with software development. Having incredible organizational skills and a keen eye to spot potential risks is key as you lead projects through completion, ensuring milestones are hit and requirements are met.
As an entry level technical project manager at Gallup, you’ll join a team of engaged coworkers who help you put your recently acquired college degree to use. Working alongside highly tenured employees, you’ll grow and develop your skills as you work on real-life projects. From managing the development of a custom software program that helps others maximize their potential to overseeing the creation of technology that helps leaders build engaging workplaces, you will work on some of the most influential projects at Gallup. Partnering with the brightest, most innovative and engaging stakeholders, developers, designers and QA associates, you’ll help us change the world a little to a lot every day.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, business or related degree required
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to work in the latest technology stacks
- Cutting-edge technology solutions for our clients
- Flexible and casual work culture
- Highly-tenured mentors and engaged coworkers and partners
- World-class managers who guide and empower associates based on their unique skills and strengths
- A beautiful downtown office which sits on the Missouri River and boasts 50 acres of land
- Onsite benefits, including state-of-the-art child development center, cafeteria, federal credit union and workout facility
Why Omaha? Welcome to the Silicon Prairie, where inventors, investigators and technology innovators call home. Located in the middle of America, Omaha, Nebraska, is the hub of our nation’s fiber work. Consistently ranking on Forbes’ list of best U.S. cities to raise a family, this Midwestern mecca of technology offers everything from creativity and community to economic stability and affordable living.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.