Junior to Mid-Level Corporate Attorney-New York, New York
Is Corporate law your thing? One of our Top AMLaw100 Law Firms is growing their Corporate Practice in New York City. They are looking for a multiple candidates JD year of 17’, including individuals with any of the following:
Corporate Tech Transactions
- Technical background, ideally admission to the patent bar
- Experience analyzing, drafting and negotiating complex commercial agreements (e.g., licensing, collaboration, services and distribution agreements)
- Experience in transactional support (due diligence, drafting of reps and warranties and other terms of VC deals, IPOs and M&A transactions)
Corporate-Spanish Fluent (Portuguese a plus)
- Fluency in Spanish
- Knowledge of Portuguese would be a significant plus.
- 2 years of solid law firm experience representing clients in corporate transactions
- Experience M&A, private equity transactions and/or joint-ventures;
- Experience representing Latin American clients in cross-border transactions would be ideal.
Corporate Finance/Advisory and Life Sciences Attorney
- Solid law firm experience representing borrowers and/or lenders in leveraged finance transactions required.
- Experience and interest representing investment banks as financial advisors in public and private M&A transactions.
- 2-5 years of corporate/transactional experience.
- Strong drafting skills and experience with IP issues and complex agreements strongly preferred.
- Life sciences background would be helpful, but is not required.
They pay market rate!
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist