Bruker Corporation, headquartered in USA (MA), is enabling innovation, productivity and customer success in life science molecular research, in applied and pharma applications, and in microscopy, nano-analysis and industrial applications. In recent years, Bruker has also become a provider of high-performance systems for cell biology, preclinical imaging, clinical phenomics and proteomics research, clinical microbiology, and for molecular pathology research.
Today, worldwide more than 7,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge at over 90 locations on all continents. Bruker continues to build upon its extensive range of products and solutions, its broad base of installed systems and a strong reputation among its customers.
Bruker is quoted on the NASDAQ stock exchange (BRKR).
The Treasury function is responsible for global cash & investments, risk management, debt & compliance and international bank relationships. Within our Global Treasury Team, we have a new opportunity based in Billerica MA for an enthusiastic Assistant Treasury Analyst to support global cash and liquidity management; become heavily involved in cash management projects such as cash pooling, global payments, and netting; and to participate in foreign exchange and debt management.
- Support management of domestic cash and international cash pools
- Maintain the e-banking tools as an administrator and allocate roles to users
- Participate in the management of the company’s guarantees program
- Analyze the company’s foreign currency exposures, researching and recommending strategies to minimize P & L impact.
- Monitor global debt requirements including external issuance, interest payments, prepare compliance and coordinate/ track intercompany issuance as needed to assure appropriate debt/equity mix at subsidiaries.
- Prepare and maintain annual Other Income/Expense forecast in conjunction with Financial Planning & Analysis Department requirements.
- Analyze monthly subsidiary cash forecasts, consolidating and reporting 3-month projections and analyzing actuals to forecast.
- Provide support for ongoing SOX controls for FX and Debt.
- Support the preparation and submission of annual auditor requests of Treasury.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting. Masters Degree in Finance or related discipline preferred.CTP (or equivalent) a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of Treasury-related professional work experience in a complex multinational environment.
- Work experience within foreign exchange hedging and hedge accounting preferred.
- Proven solid understanding of global cash management and banking practices.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Suite plus strong systems skills including treasury workstations, bank cash management systems, Fireapps or similar hedging tool, SAP and SAP BPC.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with excellent presentation skills with ability to communicate treasury concepts and strategies to Global Finance team members.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to evaluate issues from local, regional and corporate perspectives.
- Ability to work effectively in a global matrix environment builds effective working relationships across the company at all levels.
- Demonstrated willingness to jump in where needed as part of the Treasury team.
- Professional maturity with proven ability to support multiple tasks in fast paced environment, work independently and proactively, and collaborate within a team is critical for success.
- Strong understanding of systems, analytical tools, financial modeling, and data management
- Intellectually curious with a focus on efficiency and continuous improvement
- Proven flexibility with ability to prioritize and manage differing time constraints
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required
- Ability to maintain valid passport with flexibility for domestic and international travel
- Valid Driver License in good standing, issued by resident state or governing location
- May be required to pass security clearance investigation.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance withexport control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine theireligibility in light of export control restrictions.