Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids' lives? If so, Gary Lighthouse Charter School: Primary Academyis the right place for you!We are currently seeking innovative, energetic and committed K-3rd GradeTeachersto join us for the 2019-2020 school year.
Please submit your application or send your resume directly to our Director of Talent Management, Alyse Nicholson, at email@example.com for consideration.
- Gary Lighthouse Charter School: Primary Academy is an established K-3rd grade school striving to make positive changes in public education in Northwest Indiana.
- We are currently collecting resumes for teaching candidates interested inprimary opportunitiesforthe 2019-2020 school year.
- All licensed teaching candidates interested in a school focused on rigorous academics, restorative practice and innovative lessons will behighly considered.
Will you be the next strong addition to our 2019-2020 team of change-agents in the classroom?Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION:Bachelor’s degree required
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- Two (2) years prior experience in a school setting preferred
- Must be enrolled or have plans to enroll in school or licensing program to pursue teacher certification
- Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban educational program
- Ability to use data to inform instruction and decision-making related to student achievement
- Ability to turn best practices into high quality, goal-driven results
- Highly effective writing, oral and interpersonal skills to communicate with a varied audience
- Data management tools, organizational tools, computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)