Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids' lives? If so, East Chicago Lighthouse Charter Schoolis the right place for you!We are currently collecting applications for innovative, energetic and committed K-5th Grade Teachersto join us for the 2020-2021 school year.
Applications for the 2020-2021 school year will be reviewed on a rolling basis beginning immediately. Candidates will be contacted should a position become available that fits their interests, skills and experiences.
Please submit your application or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- East Chicago Lighthouse Charter School is an established K-8th grade school striving to make positive changes in public education in East Chicago, Indiana.
- We are currently collecting resumes for teaching candidates interested inElementary (K-5th) opportunitiesforthe 2020-2021 school year.
- All licensed teaching candidates interested in a school focused on rigorous academics, restorative practice and innovative lessons will behighly considered.
Will you be the next strong addition to our 2020-2021 team of change-agents in the classroom?Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Education
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- Two (2) years prior teaching experience preferred
- Required State teaching certificate/licensure
- Highly Qualified status under No Child Left Behind
- Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban educational program
- Proven track record of raising student achievement scores in an urban environment
- Ability to use data to inform instruction and decision-making related to student achievement
- Ability to turn best practices into high quality, goal-driven results
- Highly effective writing, oral and interpersonal skills to communicate with a varied audience
- Data management tools, organizational tools, computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)