Kafka/Java Developer - Chandler, AZ
Ranked as a Fortune 100 company, we have openings for Kafka/Java Developers. Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: Apache Kafka/Java Developer s
Location: Chandler, AZ
· 8+ years overall hands on development experience is preferred.
· Expert level on Apache / Confluent distribution of Kafka.
· Expert level on stream processing using Kafka and Kafka Connect.
· Strong Java background with Spring, Spring boot, Core Java
• Provide expertise in Kafka brokers, zookeepers, KSQL, KStream and Kafka Control center.
· Provide expertise and hands on experience working on Kafka connect using schema registry in a very high volume environment (~900 Million messages).
· Provide expertise and hands on experience working on AvroConverters, JsonConverters, StringConverters.
· Provide expertise and hands on experience working on Kafka connectors such as MQ connectors, Elastic Search connectors, JDBC connectors, File stream connector, JMS source connectors, Tasks, Workers, converters, Transforms.
· Provide expertise and hands on experience on custom connectors using the Kafka core concepts and API.
· Working knowledge on Kafka Rest proxy.
· Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions
· Create topics, setup redundancy cluster, deploy monitoring tools, alerts and has good knowledge of best practices.
· Create stubs for producers, consumers and consumer groups for helping onboard applications from different languages/platforms.
· Use automation tools like provisioning using Docker, Jenkins and Udeploy.
· Ability to perform data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning.
Strong skills in In-memory applications, Database Design, Data Integration.
· Strong Java background with Spring Modules, Spring Boot.
· Strong working experience in UNIX environment
Adv. Ref. #: 335497
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.