Banner Health, one of the country's premier non-profit health systems, is looking for a Occupational Medicine Medical Director- BE/BC Occupational Medicine or Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine Physician with demonstrated experience in Occupational Medicine. This position is located in Phoenix, Arizona and will be providing Clinical Occupational Health Services, demonstrating competence in the evaluation and treatment of occupational injuries and illnesses, and the performance of specialty examinations provided to patients, employers, and payers associated with Banner Occupational Health Services. Patient population includes primarily adults, with limited adolescent and geriatric patients.
We are looking for a team player willing to work alongside other providers, provide direction and leadership to other providers working in the same practice.
- Hours: Monday-Friday
- Required PEP Call
- Demonstrated leadership experience in Occupational Medicine
- Clinical skills in the evaluation and management of occupational injuries and illness
- Occupational Health Policy development
- DOT and MRO Certifications upon hire or within one year of hire date
• BC/BE in Occupational Medicine
• Current Arizona Medical license
• Prior experience as a leader in an Occupational Medicine capacity
• Prior experience performing occupational medicine in a healthcare organization
• Additional related education and/or experience preferred
• Experience working within a large healthcare system performing medical center Occupational Medicine is a plus, and may lead to leadership opportunities.
• Willingness to mentor medical students or residents is also a plus, though not required.
• Expertise in forming relationships with local employers
• Focus on working collaboratively with local employers to determine and coordinate services delivered