The Brookhaven Animal Hospital in Atlanta, GA seeks a full-time Kennel Assistant. This is a full-time position working 35-40 hours per week. The kennel assistant has a rotating schedule and is responsible for assisting our veterinarians and veterinary technicians, patient care and restraint, and cleaning. Opportunities for training and growth abound.
You may be a good match for this role, if you:
- Have experience working in a veterinary practice or in animal care
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are self motivated and learn quickly
- Are reliable
- Enjoy learning new skills and helping others
- Are passionate about caring for animals
We offer a competitive salary and full benefits for all full-time employees including paid time off, health benefits, 401K with match, and more.
To apply, please submit your resume with a letter of interest that includes three references. We look forward to speaking with you.
Powered by JazzHR