Dillon Supply Company (a large MRO industrial, safety, and steel distributor) is searching for a qualified Key Account Customer Service Representative at its Raleigh, NC corporate location.
For more than 100 years, Dillon Supply has built its foundation on providing excellent customer service in the Industrial sector. In 2018 and beyond we are looking for the best people that will help us continue into the next 100 years as a leader in the market. Cutting edge technology, great employees, and a great customer experience are key factors in the management of the Key Accounts at Dillon. Dillon’s desire isn’t to be the biggest, but the best. We strive to work as a family, with respect and integrity. The Key Account CSR is vital in building the Key Account Program and helping our customer partners do their jobs better.
- Support the Key account sales team by performing day to day tasks, questions, quoting, ordering, tracking of product, sourcing of product.
- Responsible for acting as liaison between Key Account customers and Dillon by assisting with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Perform customer service role of actively engaging, promoting, and tracking customer service.
- Must have experience with managing customer accounts at a high level.
- Coordinating customer service, pricing, organization of internal initiatives to grow sales / service levels.
- Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking.
- High level skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills. This is critical. Candidate will be able to navigate through sales reports, pivot tables, time analysis tables, etc. with ease.
- Have strong customer service focus.
- Must be able to communicate at a high level via phone, email, social media, and orally with our employees and our Key Account Customers.
Dillon Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please click "APPLY" at the below or top right side of this page.
Salary commensurate with experience