- Responsible for exploring and developing US key customers’ businesses
- Pipeline management. Build up regional key customers supply chain business pipeline pool
- Consolidate and analyses the local market supply chain business needs/requirements and competitors’ status
- Responsible for strategic customer development and key projects/businesses regional lead
- Commit to key account international business sales target
- 5 years in business development experiences in logistics field, with supply chain background, freight forwarding and contract logistics experiences preferred
- Familiar with international logistics market and key customers situation. Analytical skills is required.
- Strong in communication and coordination skills, team work, positive attitude at work, responsible
- Fluent in English & Mandarin.
If you are interested, please send me a copy of your updated resume (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can schedule a call to discuss further on the role.