Key Account Manager - Large Format-21000242
Primary Location:United States-California-Los Angeles-Golden Road Brewery
Salary:$67k to $100k, DOE
Posting Date:Jan 8, 2021
The Key Account Manager for Golden Road will be accountable for acquiring and maintaining fruitful relationships with large format off premise chains and stores relevant to their market. The primary function of this role is to sell-in and influence organizational key retailer partners through communication and consistency. The Key Account Manager must be critically aware of industry best practices, regional competition, and craft beer strategies.
- Provide total account management; sell-in corporate programs and brand promotions.
- Build working relationships with local wholesaler KAMs for the purpose of communicating, executing, and bringing more focus to organizational programs.
- Utilizes data to analyze organizational performance in key accounts and identify opportunities for growth.
- Coordinates with Marketing Director to develop chain-specific marketing and advertising plans.
- Track and analyze territory sales numbers to direct and guide personal activities and efforts.
- Provides forecast to operations team to ensure dependable supply of product
- Effective communication, presentation, follow-up, administrative, and organizational skills.
- High level of expertise in analyzing information and making informative based recommendations.
- Intermediate to expert-level proficiency in office-related software.
- Thorough knowledge of company products and industry best practices (beer and merchandise).
- Strong familiarity with syndicated data, software and measures is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or related field
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales objectives
- Minimum 1-2 years of Alc/Non-Alc Beverage Sales experience
- Conducts work in a sitting position primarily; however, job requires walking, bending, stooping, and lifting.
- Significant travel and driving is expected
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.