Key Account Sales Manager - Florida Territory
Can reside any where in Florida
Fast-growing worldwide provider of innovative hardware products serving a diverse marketplace including automotive, telecommunications, marine, computer and medical with a 100+ year history of solid growth is seeking a Key Account Manager for their FloridaTerritory.
Company offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, life, and disability insurance as well as paid vacation, and retirement program.
Responsible for the management and successful growth of Key Accounts as designated by Company Management. The Key Account Manager works closely with targeted accounts in the Florida region to successfully build trusted and strong relationships with the customers, and to ensure the company is a valued partner to assist in the growth of their business. This individual will interact with Design Engineers, Purchasing, Engineering Managers, and others as appropriate, at the customer location to ensure that we offer relevant design solutions that support the customer's growth and future product development. The Key Account Manager II is the liaison with the client and represents the client's needs with internal departments such as Customer Service, Design Engineers, Production, Operations and Supply Chain. The Key Account Manager II is directly responsible for the management and successful growth of Key Accounts as designated by company Management.
- Bachelor's degree required; a Mechanical Engineering degree is highly desired.
- 3-10 of sales experience in component based sales to Tier1 and OEM accounts.
- Display an understanding of top and bottom line business issues and impacts.
- Computer literacy and the ability to develop proficiency with various software programs including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Salesforce.com
- Excellent sales ability, communication, presentation and listening skills.
- Strong skills in relationship building, collaboration and teamwork required.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate high level of initiative.