Aussie Grill is an opportunity to discover the world through the exploration of flavor.
We stand out from the crowd by offering up new experiences and daring to provide different tastes.
As a team member of Aussie Grill by Outback, you will be responsible for exceeding customer expectations, understanding our menu to prepare, explain and suggest offerings (Don’t worry, we will help here), be a team player and ensure that every opportunity to WOW a customer is taken.
• Supports the front-of-the-house operations through maintenance of restaurant standards, customer relations, internal communication
• strive to achieve overall quality and consistency on a regular basis
This role requires a leader with a “whatever it takes” attitude in supporting the entire restaurant team and our customers
- Maintain high employment quality standards consistent with the brand
- Performing assigned pre-opening quality checks (kitchen, interior and exterior maintenance)
- Review staffing and station assignments
- Preparing for and conducting pre-shift meeting
- Ensuring that restaurant is completely ready for service 15 minutes prior to opening
- Supporting and coaching of the front-of-the-house staff in customer service
- Ability to balance the needs of the front and back-of-the-house staff
- Handling routine customer problems (re-cooks, comps, etc.)
- Completing server check-outs and tip reporting
- Accurately collecting, tracking, recording and distributing tip outs
- Completing all end of shift paperwork
- Preparing restaurant to be closed at the end of operations and securing the premises
- Participate in special events, marketing, purchasing, training, quality control and financial control activities
- Previous experience in the restaurant industry
- Certified in any front-of-the-house functions
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule to include holidays, nights and weekends
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Trained and proficient in all areas of the front-of-the-house functions like Hostess, Bus, Server, Bartender, Head Waiter, Trainer and Take-Away
- Held positions of leadership previously
Perks & Benefits of Aussie Grill:
- Growth Opportunities: We love to promote from within
- Work life balance when it matters most: PTO for your bucket list/staycation, care for a loved one, or a beach day.
- We take care of you: We offer health insurance options.
- Flex scheduling: We respect you by offering flexible work schedules, we know you have a life, we do our best to work around it.
- Sign-on bonus: Earn a $200 sign-on bonus after 90 days in role
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply