Early Childhood & Youth Interest/Kid`s Connection Site Supervisor
Kid's Connection Floating Site Supervisor
The site supervisor is a part time position located at all District 308 elementary schools.The floating site supervisor reports directly to the Cluster Coordinator of Kid's Connection. The floating site supervisor is responsible in helping to carry out the planning,organizing, supervising a multirecreational before and after-school program following the guidelines of the Department of Child and Family Services (DCFS) and Kid's Connections goals and philosophy.
Someinvolvement in planning, organizing, coordinating, and leading a multirecreational program for grades K-5 before and after school including school days off and early release days.
Significant involvement in prioritizing job assignments for leaders.
Considerable involvement with program participants, parents, school and park district personnel.
Some involvement in program supply and equipment management
Some involvement in driving park owned buses and transporting children.
Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a High School Graduate and at least 21 years of age.
- Must have 6 college hours of Early Childhood Education, Recreation Administration, Elementary Education or related field and commensurate experience working with children in grades K-5.
- Possess decision-making, conflict resolution, negotiation, delegation and organizational skills.
- Previous administrative, program planning, public relations, and personnel management experience helpful.
- Special knowledge of children's physical, emotional, and developmental patterns.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Attend and pass acertified bus training.
- Understand and exhibit behavior consistent with the stated values of the Park District
6:00am - 8:45am
3:30pm - 6:15pm
$12 - $13