Forklift/Skid Steer Operator
Compensation: $16.50 to $18.50 per hour
Employment Type: Full-Time (average 45-50 hours per week)
Why Work Here?
Enjoy working for a family owned business that puts integrity, passion and pride into all of our work. Pellitteri Waste Systems, Inc., has been a locally owned and operated company for over 70 years. We are searching for a full-time Forklift/Skid Steer Operator at our recycling center location. We have openings on both our 1st and 2nd shifts.
- Competitive weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Company 100% paid short term and long term disability and life insurance
- Stacking/Cleaning baled material
- Emptying full containers
- Moving material throughout the facility
- General preventative maintenance on machines
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- The ability to pass Forklift/Skid Steer training and certification
- Knowledge of OSHA safety standards
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
AboutPellitteri Waste Systems, Inc.:
Pellitteri Waste Systems, Inc. provides commercial and residential waste recovery systems, as well as at the customer site confidential document destruction. Our mission is to continue the family business and the Pellitteri's tradition of service by promptly responding to customer needs, offering individualized solutions, communicating effectively and following through. These solutions will be responsible environmentally and fiscally. Our commitment to safety, professionalism, staff and growth will foster an environment which benefits our team, clients and community. PWS, Inc. is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.