Kitchen & Bath Designer
Myers Building Product Specialists is a division of US LBM, a leading distributor of specialty building materials in the United States. We are a leader in providing building supply solutions and innovative services to professionals in the construction industry in PA & MD and are seeking a driven�Kitchen & Bath Designer�to join our team at our�Hanover, PA�location. As a Kitchen & Bath Designer you will generate and secure new sales to increase profitability of the company and maintain existing accounts all while utilizing your industry design and consultative sales skills.
Things you should know about working at Myers Building Product Specialists:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- Work closely with sales team, customers and vendors to ensure a high-quality product is delivered
- Follow up with customers and builders to ensure jobs are completed in a timely manner
- Present extensive product knowledge while servicing customer needs
- Solicit new accounts
- Complete field measures and provide account management
- Prospect and hunt for new business out in the field
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Sales focused with a confidence in approaching and acquiring new customers
- Kitchen & Bath design experience
- Ability to read, understand and interpret blueprints
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and sense of urgency skill set is a must
- Ability to interpret customer ideas into realistic plans
- Articulate deadlines, expectations and needs with vendors, customers and management
- Adaptability in a fast-paced environment where priorities can be redirected
- Strong computer skills including 20/20 and MS Office is highly preferred
- Must have a strong background in the building material supply industry
- Proven sales and account management experience
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
If you are a motivated individual looking to join a great team we hope to hear from you soon!