Community Name: 5993 WESTMONT, THE SANTA CLARA CA
Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better, and we accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your thing.
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates, and guests.
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying connected.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of older people, we’d love to talk to you.
In the role of Kitchen Helper/Dishwasher you will help serve meals and clear/wash dishes from residents’ tables following Holiday procedures
- Prepare, wash and store dishes following Holiday procedures. Also includes cleaning the dishwashing area, food- serving areas and equipment, dining room tables and chairs and vacuum and clean the dining room area. Complete dishwasher temperature log at required times.
- Assist in the setup of serving carts for each meal, to include preparing water carafes and distribute to each table, serve hot cereal at breakfast and bread at dinner, help serve meals to residents tables and deliver trays to residents’ rooms when necessary.
- Assist with food preparation as assigned and work as part of the Food Services team to ensure smooth, efficient, and safe operation of the kitchen.
- As needed assist with putting away deliveries, set dining tables for next meal.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School education or equivalent
- General knowledge of cleaning and sanitation
- General knowledge of safe food-handling practices
- Effective communication skills in English
- Ability and willing to follow standards and procedures, and accept direction & training and work as part of a team
For over 45 years, Holiday Retirement has been committed to helping older people live better by providing the very best options for independent and assisted living. Today, we are proud to offer older adults the choice of over 250 communities throughout the US. Holiday Retirement communities are unlike any other. Our unique locations offer an exceptional lifestyle full of enriching activities for our residents, as well as deeply fulfilling careers for those who embrace our mission and principles.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Req ID: 76886