The Story of Louie:
Bar Louie opened its first location in the trendy River North neighborhood of Chicago in 1990. The spot quickly became a Chicago favorite with its oversized sandwiches and specialty martinis. In 2001, we decided it was time to share our neighborhood bar with other cities. Bar Louie now has over 100 locations coast to coast and is nationally recognized.
What Louie NEEDS:
We are currently looking for a dynamic Kitchen Manager to join our team!
What Louie WANTS:
We want people that enjoy having a good time and creating a fun atmosphere for their guests and team members. Leaders that are accountable and have an entrepreneurial spirit are successful in our world. We encourage laughter and welcome a great sense of humor in our people.
Eat. Drink. Be Happy
The RIGHT person needs the following experience and qualities:
- 3-5 years of Kitchen Management Experience
- Management Experience must be in a high volume full service restaurant or bar
- Computer knowledge (Excel, Windows, POS, etc)
- Results driven, trustworthy and team oriented
- Infectious personality with the ability to engage and develop team members
- Must be passionate about the hospitality industry and focused on creating amazing guest experiences
What’s so great about working with Louie?
As a member of the Bar Louie family you have bragging rights that you work for a concept that is innovative, growing AND encourages you to be YOU.
What Louie OFFERS:
- Awesome work environment
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Growth Potential and Career Advancement
- Life Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Quarterly Bonus Structure plus additional KM metrics based earning potential (quarterly)