Come Grow with Us
We are the team members of Le Pain Quotidien and we are currently searching for passionate, high energy Kitchen Managers to join our team. Your expertise and commitment to quality will help us uphold our high standards in the kitchen to deliver consistent, excellent service to our guests. Kitchen Managers play a vital role in upholding the integrity of our recipes, meal preparation, and assisting the Management Team in the overall operation of the restaurant. We are building for our future and hope to have you join us on this journey. If you’re passionate about food, health and Le Pain Quotidien, we want to hear from you! Your ability to develop positive working relationships with guests and our team members is just what we need.
At LPQ, our Management team is expected to role model our 3 core competencies (building a high performing team, achieving measurable results and positively delivering a brand-worthy guest experience). In exchange, we offer a competitive total pay and benefit package and an opportunity to balance your work and personal life.
Our Kitchen Managers are responsible for leading the Back of House team, and ensuring a clean, safe, and organized kitchen that produces great tasting, fresh, and artfully presented food from engaged team members. Kitchen Managers play an important role supporting our General Managers by overseeing the overall operation in the back of house and kitchen area(s) of our restaurants.
Position Requirements are:
- Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience or training
- Must have State/Local Food Handler's and Alcohol Training certifications (varies by city and state)
- Computer skills and prior experience managing office paperwork a plus
- Flexibility in schedule with the ability to work early mornings, weekends, and evenings
- Experience with MICROS or other POS technology is a plus
Come grow with us!....
To Make Meaningful Connections One Restaurant, One Neighborhood at a time!
Ambitious * Articulate * Convivial * Curious * Energetic * Flexible * Humble * Passionate * Positive * Presentable
Authenticity * Conviviality * Quality * Simplicity