Hiring for our Boston locations as well as our North and South of Boston locations as well!
Room for grow! Many locations and different concepts!
Come grow with us!
The Kitchen Manager leads the shift and the team to ensure smooth restaurant operations, including opening/closing duties. He/She will also assist with ordering of necessary product, staffing, training and any employee relations or guest issues/concerns during the shift. The Kitchen Manager is also responsible for adhering to Legal Sea Foods operational guidelines including food specifications, ticket time obligations and sanitation and allergy procedures.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take direction and delegate
- Promotes a team atmosphere and works well as part of a team
- Prior leadership experience
- Prior restaurant/culinary experience
- Proficiency in all culinary stations
Become a part of a family run business that prides itself on providing a great employee experience!
- Employee Referral Program
- Vacation/paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision