The Kitchen Manager position is a right hand position to our chef leadership team. This position is responsible for maintaining food quality while promoting consistency and excellence by using the established recipes and procedures of Topgolf!
- Expert management of the expo and ticket lines - ensuring timeliness, consistency and quality in every dish that leaves our kitchen!
- Modeling a passion for great food and incredible hospitality!
- Assisting in supporting the daily operations of the kitchen.
- Ensuring that all recipes, food preparations and presentations meet TopGolf's specifications and commitment to quality and incredible presentation!
- Maintaining a safe, orderly and sanitized kitchen.
- Executing schedules, managing inventory controls and food and labor costs.
- The ideal candidate must have 4+ years of full service restaurant kitchen experience with a demonstrated and steady increase in responsibility.
- Must have hands on experience with food inventories and good understanding of all that impacts food cost.
- Must be versed in writing schedules and meeting or beating budgeted labor costs through effective management.
- Actively supervises, motivates and develops staff.
- Ability to work in a high-energy and demanding environment.
- Ability to experience direction and constructive coaching as development opportunities
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand or walk for extended periods of time