SMASHBURGER is now hiring KITCHEN personnel!!!
Smashburger, the country's fastest-growing, FAST casual, "better burger" restaurant is an ENERGETIC, modern and upbeat concept. We offer HANDCRAFTED gourmet burgers that use FRESH, never frozen 100% beef, made to order CRISP entree' salads, hand-breaded crispy and grilled chicken sandwiches, as well as, a variety of MOUTHWATERING sides and decadent Haagen Dazs handspun MILKSHAKES.
We are currently searching for ENTHUSIASTIC, energetic people to join our TEAM. If you have a great SMILE, a positive attitude and a PASSION for teamwork, then we want YOU. We offer competitive wages, as well as, a strong COMMITMENT to promote from within.
There are the usual tasks, responsibilities, skills, and COMPETENCIES you would expect as a key member of the back of house (BOH) TEAM.
- PREPARE and cook food according to Smashburger prep, menu and recipe standards
- Clean and SANITIZE food preparation equipment and work areas
- Adheres to food SAFETY and sanitation guidelines
- Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service by providing a FRIENDLY environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest
- Maintaining an AWARENESS of all menu items and having solid product KNOWLEDGE
- Accurately and EFFICIENTLY process information through KVS system and safeguarding company ASSETS
- Respond APPROPRIATELY to guest concerns and communicate requests to management
- Maintain CLEANLINESS of kitchen, floors, windows, restrooms, tables, chairs, counters and equipment
- Check orders for ACCURACY and portion control
- Deliver food to guest with an UPBEAT, positive attitude if necessary
- Answer company phone according to STANDARDS
- Ability to COMMUNICATE with team members and guests
- Operate all equipment necessary to PERFORM job duties
- AVAILABILITY to work varied hours and days, including nights, weekends, and holidays* physically able to stand for extended periods of time, move and handle boxes which may REQUIRE lifting
Compensation varies based on experience but is competitive