At Noodles we care about our people, we're passionate about our food, take pride in what we do and Love Life!
We are looking for upbeat, fun and dedicated Prep Cook to join our team.This is you if...you're passionate about providing guests with the best experience possible. You enjoy working with people who take food seriously yet have fun preparing and serving it. You are energized by possibility and committed to contributing to the collaborative spirit of the team. And you're looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and explore your career potential.
Prep Cook Benefits:
- Competitive pay and generous food discounts
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid Vacation
- Paid breaks
- A fun and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within our company
- Health, vision, and dental insurance (for full time employees)
Prep Cook Requirements:
- Be on time
- Do your job (don't worry, we'll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station)
- Have FUN!
- Previous kitchen experience is preferred
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
Prep Cook Responsibilities:
- Prepare a variety ofnoodle dishes, appetizers and saladsaccording to printed recipes and proper plate presentation
- Be familiar and comply with procedures so that the kitchen operates in a timely manner that meets quality and service standards
- Assist with food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed
- Check food quality and food temperatures throughout the day to ensure that food is fresh and safe to serve
- Ensure the restaurant is always clean and welcoming for guests
- Work with your team to prepare the restaurant for each shift