Location:Las Vegas, Nevada
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
- Receives soiled dinnerware, flatware, and glassware, placing items according to size and likeness on automatic dish washing conveyor belt.
- Operates dish machines.
- Removes washed dinnerware, flatware, and glassware from automatic dishwasher and stacks them according to size and likeness for future use.
- Returns items not satisfactorily cleaned for a second wash.
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors. Scrubs walls and trashcans.
- Picks up trash in kitchen and loading dock area.
- Cleans floor mats.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Report any damages, maintenance problems or safety hazards to the supervisor.
- Adhere to all Health Department, sanitation and safety regulations as required by the hotel.
- Organize and restock work areas for next shift.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- Ability to take initiative and exhibit flexibility.
- Ability to operate dish machines.
- A highly motivated and energetic personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- At least 1 year of related kitchen experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.