Work for One of the World’s Best Hospitals!
In 2019 and 2020, Newsweek named Southcoast Health among the World’s Best Hospitals (Charlton Memorial, St. Luke’s, and Tobey). In addition, Southcoast Health was voted by readers as South Coast Media Group’s Best Place to Work in 2019 and 2020. Why? Because we have some of the most talented people in the world!
We are searching for a Kitchen Worker to provide support for the main kitchen of the Food & Nutrition Department, including serving hot food, washing dishes, sanitizing kitchen equipment, portioning food, checking expiration labels on food and assisting customers.
- Hours: 16hrs
- Shift: 6:30a-7:30p
- Location: Tobey Hospital - Wareham
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Experience with proper food safety/sanitary procedures are preferred.
Southcoast Health is a community healthcare system with multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. By uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of services and resources, we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- With more than 7,500 employees, Southcoast Health is the largest employer in Southeastern Mass., and the 18th largest employer in the Commonwealth, according to the Boston Business Journal.
- We strive for a culture of health and well-being that recognizes, respects, and celebrates the rich diversity of one another and the communities we serve.
We are committed to providing our employees in Massachusetts and Rhode Island with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance and add value to our employees’ lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours.
Are you ready to make a difference in your community? Join us to be More than medicine!
Southcoast Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer